Opportunities | Department of Commerce Agencies
NOAA’s mission to better understand our natural world and help protect its precious resources extends beyond national borders to monitor global weather and climate, and work with partners around the world.
- Traffic Coordination System for Space (TraCSS) – NOAA’s Office of Space Commerce (OSC) is developing the Traffic Coordination System for Space (TraCSS) to provide basic space situational awareness (SSA) data and services to civil and private space operators and to support spaceflight safety, space sustainability, and international coordination.
- Technology Partnerships Office – This portal contains information and links to both NOAA’s small business and technology transfer programs.
- Acquisition & Grants Office – Facilitating strategic relationships to support NOAA’s mission.
- Commercial Data Program – Information and solicitations for satellite data buys and other commercial relationships.
- Future NOAA Satellite Architecture – Information and solicitations (BAAs) for concept studies of commercial solutions.
Since EDA’s inception 52 years ago, EDA has led the federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, preparing American regions for growth and success in the worldwide economy.
- Regional Innovation Strategies – EDA’s Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance (EAA) programs provide economically distressed communities and regions with comprehensive and flexible resources to address a wide variety of economic needs.
- Funding Opportunities – EDA has a wide variety of programs and funding opportunities available. For more details, please refer to the individual program pages below for any applicable deadlines, NOFOs, and additional information. Please note that all applications must be submitted through grants.gov for consideration.
MBDA is the only federal agency tasked with promoting the growth and competitiveness of minority-owned businesses.
- Find a Business Center – Minority-owned firms seeking to penetrate new markets — domestic & global — and growing in size and scale, can access business experts at a MBDA Business Center. Whether it’s securing capital, competing for a contract, identifying a strategic partner or becoming export-ready, your success is our priority. The Centers are located in areas with the largest concentration of minority populations and the largest number of minority businesses.
ITA strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and ensures fair trade through our trade laws and agreements.
- Export Solutions – Trade professionals at the U.S. Commercial Service, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, developed these Export Solutions to help U.S. exporters create successful international sales strategies.
- Advocacy Center Services – The Advocacy Center helps U.S. companies to win foreign government contracts across the globe. We work with your company to pursue foreign government contracts when you are competing against foreign firms.
- Advocacy FAQs
- Advocacy Center Contacts – Contact us for help with foreign government procurements.